How To Get All the Dim Values For Dimension?
(Doc ID 2455315.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MDEX returns only 10 dimension value for the Dimension.
1. Go to developer studio of the application.
2. Click open the dimension editor of dimension to which you need to configure.
3. Click dynamic ranking tab on the editor window.
4. Enable the dynamic ranking by checking the checkbox and no value in the "Maximum dimensions values to return".
5. Check the number of refinements in the jsp_reference application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document