Blank Window Pops Up with Internet Explorer for Web Client Operation
(Doc ID 2455322.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever doing Web Client operation that will call pop up window, such as Help > About and Change Passwords,
blank window pops up, and the window that should be opened will be displayed in the back ground in the bigger size window
The pop up window to display normally without opening a blank pop up window
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) is used as a browser
- Does not happen with Firefox, Chrome
- Web Client is logged in from the same machine where Agile Application Server is running
- Does not happen when Web Client is accessed from client machine
This issue can be reproduced by following below steps：
- Login to Web Client
- Goto Help > About
- Blank window with caption 'Blank page - Internet Explorer' pops up, and can see the About page showing in the back ground
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document