How To Set Delay Between Two Consecutive Credit Threshold Notifications
(Doc ID 2455368.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- It is observed that on occurrence of Credit Ceiling Breach, it is triggering all actions defined below 100 % threshold at the same time in a difference of millisecond
- System has 70, 90 and 100 % thresholds configured
- 70% -- To notify customer
- 90% -- To bar International Calls , Local LTE, and Roaming Outgoing and Incoming
- 100% -- To bar all Outgoing Calls, Local Data, and SMS
- In this scenario, when credit touches 100% it sends all notifications (70%, 90% and 100%) simultaneously
Is there a way to set a delay between, for example, 90% and 100% in case of ceiling breach , to avoid getting notifications triggered on exactly same time?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document