DLYPRG Batch Aborts With Integrity Constraint Error
(Doc ID 2455370.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 13.1.6 version, Batches
DLYPRG Batch aborts with error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a subclass.
- Create a new item and range a warehouse and a wholesale store.
- Create an wholesale order for this item and ship it.
- Do reclassification for this item and change its subclass to a different one.
- Run reclassification batches.
- Delete the subclass created at step 1.
- Run dlyprg batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document