Unmatch Item Option Is Disabled on Summary Match Screen in ReIM Application
(Doc ID 2455462.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReIM has provided a option to unmatch invoices which are in Unresolved (URMTCH) status.
But in summary match screen the 'Unmatch' option is disabled to unmatch the items.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Consider an invoice which is in URMTCH status.
2. Open Tasks > Invoice Matching > Summary Match screen on application.
3. Open invoice and receipt on summary match screen.
4. Deselect receipt and click on detail match button.
5. Select 'matched items' from drop down list.
6. Select one matched item record. Go to 'Actions' and select 'Unmatch' option.
7. Here, 'Unmatch' option is disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document