Corrected and Successfully Uploaded Records from Inject Tables are Still Retained in WKSHT Status
(Doc ID 2455924.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a rejected invoice was corrected, the status of the record in IM_INJECT_DOC_HEAD table remain in 'WKSHT' though the invoice was successfully created in IM_DOC_HEAD and other related tables.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an EDI file for one merchandise invoice.
- Edit the EDI file such that the item is invalid.
- Run injector batch and notice the invoice was rejected with 'VALID_ITEM' error.
- Correct the item using 'Mass Correct' option.
- Notice that the invoice was successfully created in IM_DOC_HEAD table. However, the status of the record in IM_INJECT_DOC_HEAD table remain in 'WKSHT'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document