"Issue Date" Value Is Off by One Day During Document Manager File Upload or Business Process File Attachment
(Doc ID 2456167.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.8 [Release 17.12 to 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 18.8 [Release 17.12 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Process (BP) records file Attachment "Issue Date" is offset from the actual record creation/file upload date by exactly one day. This is also occurring when uploading a file to Document Manager.
the Issue Date should be the same as the upload/record creation date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with either of the following sets of steps:
- Create a Business Process (BP) record.
- On the same day as that creation, upload a file attachment to the record.
- Open the record and note the reported behavior.
- Log into Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to Workspace > User Mode > Document Manager > Documents > Upload.
- Browse to a document and select it.
- Click on the "Issue Date" field to the right of the document name and select today's date.
- Upload the document/documents.
- Navigate to Document Manager > Documents and look at the document log.
- Note the issue date that shows up in the log is not the same as the Issue Date that was just entered during upload (shows as one day earlier).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document