'Invalid Date' Error Raised When Using PO Induction In RMS With Spanish Environment
(Doc ID 2456783.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using PO Induction to perform some changes in a PO created previously, since the system is in Spanish, the date fields in the file downloaded are created with the month in Spanish (ex: 31-AGO-2018). When user try to upload, the system raises following error:
Error: Invalid Dates
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure that you are using the system in Spanish.
2. Create a Purchase Order with details and location and close without approving.
3. Download the PO data from the system. (The date fields must be with the month in Spanish. Ex: 31-AGO-2018).
4. Perform some changes in the item quantity and upload the file directly to RMS Tables.
5. The system will above mentioned error..
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document