"The following item-supplier-country of sourcing relationship does not exist" Error When DSD Receipt Message Is Subscribed in RMS
(Doc ID 2457124.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to send Direct Store Delivery (DSD) on the fly receipt messages from Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM)to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) the following error occurs:
The following item-supplier-country of sourcing relationship does not exist: 101500012-10021-NI".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Store Inventory Management (SIM) and create an on the fly Direct Store Delivery (DSD) (Main Menu > Shipping/Receiving > DSD Receiving > Create Receipt).
- Choose the supplier from the select supplier dialog.
- Add the required items with appropriate quantities and click on confirm.
- The DSD receipt message gets generated in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table.
- The same when consumed in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) fails with above exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document