Discrepancy Purge Batch Not Updating Qty_Matched And Invc_Macth_Status In SKIPSKU Table
(Doc ID 2458068.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 14.1.3 version, Batches
You observe when running discrepancypurgebatch, it is not changing the status of respective receipt to 'M' (SHIPMENT.INVC_MATCH_STATUS) nor is it updating SHIPSKU.QTY_MATCHED
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an order (e.g. create_date as 01-July-2018, v_date=01-July-2018) with two items SKU1 and SKU2
2. Create an invoice (e.g. invoice_date as 01-July-2018) for SKU1.
3. Execute reimautomatch so that it attempts detail match.
4. Notice that qty discrepancy is written in IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY table for SKU1.
5. Create a shipment after routing date (Due_date -14) for SKU1 and SKU2.
6. Execute Discrepancy purge batch
7. Validate QTY_MATCHED and INVC_MATCH_STATUS in shipsku for SKU1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document