Is it Possible to Delete Formulas From Stochastic Rate Indexing Rule?
(Doc ID 2458153.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
When creating a Stochastic Rate Index definition, how to delete the formula from OFSAA User Interface (UI)?
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create one IRC with 2 points 1D and 7D --> this will be the "Index Curve"
2. Crate one IRC with 5 points 1D, 7D, 1M, 3M, 1Y --> this will be the "Valuation Curve"
Note: both curves should be under the same currency
3. Create a Stochastic Rate Index
4. For the Valuation Curve select the curve from Point 2.
5. For the Index Curve select the curve from Point 1.
6. In the "Index Term Definition" select 1D from Index Term
- Term (from Risk Free): 1
- Multiplier: Days
- Coefficient: 1
- Exponent: 1
Click Apply. Formula shows in the lower part of the screen (under "Formula Bar")
Do the same for 7D point from Index Term.
Now, it shows two rows in "Formula Bar".
How to remove one of these two rows (let's say 7D) once they are defined following the above mentioned steps? Is there any intended functionality which does not allow us to do this?
Workaround: Delete the rows directly from the back end table fsi_m_rate_index.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document