Container Swapping Not Working Correctly With Labeled_reserve = 'Y', Labeled_picking = 'N
(Doc ID 2460174.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performing 'C-type' picks in a labeled_reserve = 'Y', labeled_picking = 'N' environment is not working as expected when the code attempts container swapping. When the wrong pallet being confirmed as the pick from container is scanned, a message should be displayed to the user indicating this is the wrong pallet, or invalid container type of message.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set environment with labeled_reserve=Y, labeled_picking=N.
2. Have container swapping set on user.
3. Have C picks.
4. Have a location with two pallets in it of different SKUs.
5. Enter the location, wave, pick type in 'No pick pack' screen.
6. Enter the pick to pallet.
7. Note the pallet to pick from, scan the other pallet. note there is no message being displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document