Prepaid Invoice Document Tax Line In IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL.LINE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE Is Posted As ITEM
(Doc ID 2460282.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the Import orders, business will prepay the document and from ReIM the records in Staging table (IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD and DETAIL).
While interfacing the LINE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE will also be used and instead of TAX those are populated as ITEM.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create a merchandise invoice for an order with item details and save it.
2. Navigate to Document search and enter the order-no and click search.
3. Select the invoice created and click action and select prepay invoice.
4. You will get a popup message the invoice is prepaid successfully.
5. Check the IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL record and see for the TAX trancode LINE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE is populated as ITEM instead of TAX.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document