SIM ItemLocMod Message Modify Improperly UIN Settings In STORE_ITEM Table
(Doc ID 2460601.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SIM ItemLocMod message modify improperly Unique Identification Number(UIN) settings in STORE_ITEM table, UIN_REQUIRED has been set to 'N', if changing the status of an item/loc from Inactive to Active.
ItemLocCre works as expected
Steps To Recreate:
- Make sure that parameter AUTO_DEFAULT_UIN_ATTRIBUTES is set to true in .
- Choose item which is managed in SIM with UINs (store-dept-class is managed with UINs in store_uin_admin_dept table) and item-location not yet exists in the system.
- Create item-location for chosen item (point 2) in Inactive status (I). Do not specify any details about UIN management. All the details should be defaulted from SIM settings.
- Confirm that Item-location has been created correctly and all the details about the UIN are correctly set (exists row in store_uin_admin_item and STORE_ITEM.UIN_REQUIRED is set to 'Y').
- Activate item-location using ItemLocMod message (do not provide any details about UIN management in the message).
- Check that item-location has been activated as expected. Correct behavior.
- Check that STORE_ITEM.UIN_REQUIRED has been set to 'N', witch is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document