Incorrect Decimal Validation For Stores With Locale Language Set To "it"
(Doc ID 2460796.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.1 version, Internationalization
SIM - incorrect decimal validation for stores with locale language set to "it".
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose store with locale set to 'it' (STORE.LOCALE_LANGUAGE = 'it').
2. Go to "Shipping/Receiving -> DSD Receiving -> Create Receipt" and choose valid supplier.
3. Create container and press Add/Scan Item.
4. Provide non-serialized (without UIN) item in the popup window.
5. Received Qty is automatically defaulted to "1.0".
6. Press Apply button. Error message "1.0 is not a valid number." appears on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document