Create Item Screen Allows Invalid Class/subclass
(Doc ID 2461059.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create item screen is allowing enter an invalid class and subclass when you type the invalid code and click out the field. This behavior allows enter in the item master screen, complete the required data and when the user calls the Item Supplier screen an invalid Foreign Key error is raised:
Error: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (RMS01.IEM_SCL_FK) violated - parent key not found
Steps to Recreate:
1. Enter in the create item screen and select item type and inform an valid dept.
2. Type an invalid class and click with mouse out the field.
3. Type an invalid subclass and click with mouse out the field.
4. Enter the mandatory data in the screen and click in the button to proceed to item master screen.
5. Enter the cost zone and suggested selling price.
6. Click in More Actions -> Suppliers.
7. The error is raised.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document