Case Appears on PSR Form-4 After Case Report Is Nullified
(Doc ID 2461164.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Case appears on PSR Form-4 After the case report is Nullified.
Steps to Repeat:
1) Bookin a case.
2) Enter necessary information.
3) Auto-schedule I.C.S.R R3 for PMDA.
4) Generate report and check values for G.k.2.2 and G.k.2.3.r.1
5) Receive ack.
6) Unlock case as significant follow-up.
7) Re-select case product to change the license from JP to world.
8) Auto-schedule nullification report.
9) Open and confirm that G.k.2.2 and G.k.2.3.r.1 values are different from the values in step 3) due to the operations in step 7)
10) Submit nullification
11) Generate the Periodic Report for the product and confirm the case is still getting exported despite of the nullification report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document