Item_loc.Receive_as_type Column Populated as Null for Sellable Pack Item During 2nd Leg Transfer Creation
(Doc ID 2461278.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ITEM_LOC.RECEIVE_AS_TYPE column is updated to null for sellable pack item during 2nd leg transfer creation.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create component items ranged to From warehouse(WH) and internal finisher.
- Create Non orderable Pack, which is not ranged to any of the location.
- Create 2 leg transfer(WH-Internal Finisher-WH).
- Now add component items to the transfer.
- Add Work order details.
- Pack the item to sellable pack item.
- As the Pack item is not ranged at that destination. auto ranging will be done.
- Notice, after successful creation of transfer RECEIVE_AS_TYPE is NULL in ITEM_LOC table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document