Mandatory Validations Are Not Getting Triggered on the Custom Flex Attribute (CFA) Screen
(Doc ID 2461607.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create some mandatory Custom Flex Attributes (CFAs) for a warehouse and enter the CFA screen. Notice that no error message is displayed asking to enter the mandatory CFA.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to Application Administration>Custom Flex Attributes.
- Make sure you have set mandatory CFA for warehouse.
- Go to Foundation Data>Locations>Organizational Hierarchy>Warehouse.
- Enter mandatory information for Warehouse and do not go to CFA screen.
- Click "Save and close" the Warehouse .
- Note no error displayed asking to enter the mandatory CFA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document