My Oracle Support Banner

Possibility Of Using Two Forms Of Payment When Creating A Purchase Order - Letter Of Credit And Another (Doc ID 2461693.1)

Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2018

Applies to:

Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.

Goal

For a business requirement related to how payment is made to suppliers via 2 methods for same PO, is it possible to only record the LC amount on the Letter Of Credit?

Example:

Assume a PO with order cost as 1000 USD.
20% of the amount due from Purchase Order is paid through electronic transfer deposit, in advance, and the remainder (80%) is paid using letter of credit.
Requirement is to only have 800 USD on the associated Letter of Credit in place of 1000 USD.

 

Solution

To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!


In this Document
Goal
Solution


My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.