Location Move Not Ending The Clearances When Moved To New Zone
(Doc ID 2461884.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When location is moved to new zone it will not end the clearance as there no records in reset table for the items when moved to new zone.
Steps to Reproduce: :
- Create Clearance for item/zone(Zone 1) level on vdate. Clearance will be in executed status.
- Create location move(L1) from Zone 1 to Zone 2.
- Run locationmoveschedule batch.
- Run locationmovebatch.
- Verify the records in rpm_future_retail. Clearance was imported to new zone 2 for the location L1 without reset date.
- No reset records are available in rpm_clearance_reset table, because of this we are not able to end the clearance also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document