'Error:null' After Changing "Visibility Settings" On Classification List
(Doc ID 2462051.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to After changing of the visibility settings, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 4 attributes (to be used as 2 sets of 2 i.e. 2 examples for the standard unit 'mm' and 2 for 'cm').
- Create Attribute Sets. Group the attribute examples per Unit.
- Create a Class and reproduce error:
Next all that is needed is one test article e.g. ITEM_01 (freshly created or use an existing item) and one Class.
Create or use already existing class using the entity EDB-ARTICLE
- Use `Insert Attribute Set¿ from the Attributes Tab to insert the attribute sets. Leave Default Settings on the Attribute Sets Tab.
- From the Classification List Tab, insert the above mentioned article e.g. ITEM_01.
No set the 'Visibility Settings' to only display 1 Attribute Set e.g. 'mm' or 'cm'
- Try to save new value one or both of the displayed fields MM01 or MM02 = Error: null
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document