Dashboard Freezing - After Applying Patch 28121078: CUMULATIVE HOTFIXES FOR CC&B 2.5 SP2
(Doc ID 2463123.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CCB - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
On CCB v22.214.171.124.0
Dashboard Freezing - After Applying <patch 28121078>: CUMULATIVE HOTFIXES FOR CC&B 2.5 SP2
User have noticed that CCB Dashboard is Freezing when user try to Edit and Save the entities. The issue started to appear after applying the patch 28121078: CUMULATIVE HOTFIXES FOR CC&B 2.5 SP2.
Few Base screens and Custom Screens are impacted because of the Patch. This patch is very critical for user.
Steps to Reproduce.
1. Search for Extended Look Up
2. Select the Contact Routing Extended Lookup
3. Once the Extended Lookup values are displayed.
4. Click Edit button on anyone of the Extended Lookup value.
5. Click on SAVE , The dashboard tries to refresh but it freezes there.
Same issue was noticed when Editing
Notification Type , Activity Type , Request Type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document