Auto Resolution Fails When There are Multiple Shipments for Same Item Location
(Doc ID 2463524.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are multiple shipments for an order with same item/loc and the cost discrepancy falls in auto resolution range, Automatch aborts with the below error.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a PO in RMS for an item with 25 quantity.
2. Receive the order in SIM as 2 shipments. Shipment 1 - quantity 10, Shipment 2 - quantity 15.
3. Set tolerance level for detail level - match type Cost (Best and Regular) in ReIm as: tolerance value: 25 - Auto resolution value 1000.
4. Create a merchandise invoice in ReIM for quantity 25 and cost discrepancy of 200.
This cost discrepancy is greater than tolerance value and less that auto resolution value. The expectation is auto resolution should be created for this invoice and details inserted into IM_RECEIVER_COST_ADJUST.
5. Run automatch and note that batch aborts with unique constraint failure as stated above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document