P6 Mobile Uses Time Activity Was Updated When Assigning Actual Dates.
(Doc ID 2463994.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 17.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 18.6 [Release 17.12 to 18.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Actuals entered in P6 Mobile have a timestamp of the time entered, and does not use the Activity/Calendar time.
Expect behavior to function as when updating Activities in Pro/Web, where times are used from the Activity's dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Web.
- Create Project.
- Update Project Preferences where Team Members status as Activity Owners.
- Add Activity and assign user as Activity Owner.
- Log into P6 Mobile. Ensure time is disabled.
- Add AS on Activity and complete Activity.
- In P6 Web, notice that timestamp for the AS/AF is from when the user edited the Activity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document