Report Scheduling AG-service process schedules Duplicate ICSR report
(Doc ID 2464036.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After user manually created ICSR schedule for PMDA, Report Scheduling AG-service process created duplicate same ICSR schedule for PMDA.
When user manually created ICSR schedule, the user selected the "Schedule Local Reports Only" check-box and then clicked on Auto schedule button to only schedule JP reports only.
In Audit Log of the Case, there is a record indicating Report scheduling flag new value becomes "ID = 4" when the user does not manually checks the "Schedule Local Reports Only" check-box.
* The report is never set to 'New Data Available' state.
Step To Repeat:
1) Global and local lock the initial case scheduling all reports.
2) Unlock case locally for additional changes (no follow-up). Save Case.
3) Use local labeling to update listedness for case causing local labeling report scheduling to occur.
4) Open case again and locally lock the case. Save case.
Report scheduling will now be 4 for local report scheduling.
Local labeling report scheduling is resetting the scheduling flags for local lock reporting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document