MDT Alert - You Are About To Navigate Away From Completion Screen v126.96.36.199
(Doc ID 2464142.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Real-Time Scheduler - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Mobile Data Terminal (MDT)
MDT Alert- you are about to navigate away from Completion screen
When you are working on an activity on the MDT and you are on the activity page, you enter some data but, for whatever reason, you navigate away from the page i.e. you click on the open task list, you get an alert "you are about to navigate away from this screen.
- Any unsaved changes will be lost" and there are 2 buttons underneath this alert, "Ok" and "Close".
- You click the "Close" button and currently in Production, if you select the "Close" button, it will take you back to the page you were at, in this case, the activity and you won't lose any of the data that you have already entered.
- However, in Service Pack 2, you click "Close" and instead of taking you back to the page you navigated away from, it just gives you a blank screen.
- Then in order to get out of this blank screen, you have to click the "Home" button, which will take you back to the open task list and you click the activity that you have already started but the data you entered already is gone.
- This happens not only when you are on activities but also if you entered data and then try taking a picture to attach to the activity, when you navigate away from the activity to take the picture, then navigate back, you will get the same alert and you click the close button, all the data you entered is gone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!