Error: 'Item Not Found' When Attempting to Copy and Paste a Project in P6 Professional
(Doc ID 2464165.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
Copy project fails with the error 'Item not found'. A new project is created but no activities have been copied.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Login to P6 Professional.
- In Project window, group by 'Location'.
- Note: Please use any grouping other than 'EPS'. If grouping by EPS, copy project will be handled by the 'Project_Copy' Stored Procedure.
- Copy a project
- Paste the project.
- Note: When performing the paste, the 'Activity' option is greyed out
- Error 'Item not found' occurs
- New project will be created but it's empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document