Timesheet Approval Total Hours is Not Correct For Resubmitted Timesheets (SQL Server Database Only)
(Doc ID 2464492.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing hours on a resubmitted Timesheet, the hours for the Timesheet show exponentially larger in "Action Required" than they do in Timesheets.
When viewing hours on a resubmitted Timesheet in the "All Timesheets" filter, the number of hours are multiplied.
The hours show the same between Timesheets, Timesheet Approval "Action Required" and Timesheet Approval "All Timesheets".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign in to P6 Web.
- Browse to Approvals > Timesheets.
- Select the 'Approving As' option "Resource Manager".
- Select "All Timesheets" and Filter by Status "Resubmitted."
- Note the hours shown.
- Select "Action Required" and Filter by Status "Resubmitted."
- Note that the hours displayed are exponentially larger than the "All Timesheets" Filter shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document