Implications Of Removing Href Option/flag From Jnlp Tag In CustomerCenter_en.jnlp
(Doc ID 2464814.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- On Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) environment with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) enabled the following configuration changes were made:
- new server and client wallets were created using private CA certificate
- trusted and user certificates were added to the new wallets
- client wallet.jar was added in Customer Center jnlp files
- created the keystore file with necessary certificate required for https enablement
- Signed the Customer Center jars with necessary certificates
- The following Security Warning was popping out when opening Customer Center:
The application has requested permission to establish connections to <DOMAIN_NAME>. Do you want to allow this action?
Name: Customer Center
- The security warning issue was resolved after removing href option/flag from jnlp tag in CustomerCenter_en.jnlp flag as mentioned below.
Can this change cause other issues?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document