Child Shipment Created Without Bill To Location
(Doc ID 2465115.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 13.1.9 version, Document Maintenance
Some receipt adjustments done in Store Inventory Management (SIM) are creating shipments in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) without bill to locations, which is causing matching issues in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
You expect the shipment to have location
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create and approve a 2 line order
2. receive both items in SIM
3. Create an invoice in ReIM that matches 1 of the lines
4. Search for the order in summary match
5. click on the order to open the group
6. click on details
7. click ok which will match the in balance line
8. return to SIM and open the shipment
9. Click adjust delivery
10. Change both quantities to 0 and click confirm
11. Search for the order again in ReIM summary match
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document