Data Security Is Not Working When Uploading and Downloading Item UDA Attributes
(Doc ID 2465462.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data security is not working properly when using item induction to update Item UDA attributes of an item.
User can update/delete item UDA relations, even if this UDA is configured to be seen only by users in a certain AREA.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in with a user attached to AREA 1 (e.g. FRANCE).
- Download an item via item induction, one that has an UDA with data security at the ORG UNIT = A, for AREA 2 (e.g. SPAIN).
- Open the template and confirm that the user from AREA 1 France can see all the UDAs.
- Change/Delete Item UDA that are specific to AREA SPAIN.
- Upload the template with these changes.
- Confirm in the item UDA screen that the changes were applied without any error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document