"Error occurred while opening projects. Data for these projects is not displayed" When Attempting to Run an Existing Schedule Comparison via P6 Professional
(Doc ID 2465466.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run an existing Schedule Comparison, the following error occurs:
Error occurred while opening projects. Data for these projects is not displayed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a project.
2. Go to Project --> Maintain Baselines --> Add a new baseline - Save a copy of the current project as a new baseline
3. Project --> Assign Baselines - attached a project as a project baseline
4. Click Tools --> Schedule Comparison
5. Select Open from existing.
6. Expand "Users" and select the only Schedule Comparison listed.
7. Click Options to make changes to the 2 schedules being compared.
8. Select Revised Project and Baseline
9. Click Add
10. General [tab] = html
11. Advanced [tab] - uncheck all except:
12. Click Save and Draw
13. Observe an Oracle Primavera Visualizer [pop-up] with the following error: "Error occurred while opening projects. Data for these projects is not displayed"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the user cannot run an existing Schedule Comparison.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document