DSD Create Receipt Allows Confirming a Header Only Receipt in SIM
(Doc ID 2466396.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management(SIM), Direct Store Delivery (DSD) receipt allows confirming a delivery for an on the fly receipt without a container/item.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. From the SIM PC, navigate to Shipping/Receiving > DSD Receiving > Create Receipt.
2. At the DSD Receipt Create supplier selection, input a supplier site ID then click Apply.
3. Without creating any container details, click Confirm Delivery and answer Yes to the confirmation.
4. Use the DSD Receiving list filter to locate the shipment that was just confirmed and verify that SIM recorded it as a Received, header-only shipment.
5. Navigate back to Admin > Technical Maintenance > MPS Staged Messages and filter on OutBound DSDReceiptCre message types. When the list of messages is displayed, look at Message Desc for DIRECT_DELIVERY: xxxxxxx where xxxxxxx is the header only DSD ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document