Integrating Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service (OUCCS) with Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC)
(Doc ID 2467399.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service - Version 21A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This integration provides a unified solution for Field Work where utilities can use the capabilities of Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service and Oracle Field Service Cloud using the Oracle Integration Cloud.
The details in this article apply to:
Oracle Utilities Customer To Meter - v126.96.36.199.0 and higher (on-premise)
Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service – 21A or higher
Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and higher
Oracle Field Service Cloud – 21A or higher
Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service Integration to Oracle Field Service Cloud integration supports the following business processes:
- Activity Creation/Update/Cancellation from CCS to OFSC
- Interim status updates from CCS to OFSC
- Appointment booking from CCS to OFSC
- Related pick up orders from OFSC to CCS
- Device verification from OFSC to CCS
- Activity Completion/Cancellation from OFSC to CCS
- Unrelated pick up orders from OFSC to CCS using Service point Query
- Admin data synchronization from CCS to OFSC
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document