Integrating Oracle Utilities Customer To Meter (C2M) with Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC)
(Doc ID 2467399.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This integration provides a unified solution for Field Work where utilities can use the capabilities of Oracle Customer To Meter and Oracle Field Service Cloud using the Oracle Integration Cloud.
Details provided here apply to:
- Oracle Utilities Customer To Meter Integration to Oracle Field Service Cloud - Version 18.1 and later
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) - Version 18.3.5 and later (can also work with 18.3.1 and later)
- Oracle Utilities Customer To Meter - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
- Oracle Field Service Cloud - 18C and later
Oracle Utilities Customer To Meter Integration to Oracle Field Service Cloud integration supports the following business processes:
- Activity Creation/Update/Cancellation from C2M to OFSC
- Interim status updates from C2M to OFSC
- Appointment booking from C2M to OFSC
- Related pick up orders from OFSC to C2M
- Device verification from OFSC to C2M
- Activity Completion/Cancellation from OFSC to C2M
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document