RSIM Handheld : DSD Receiving Missing Ability To Print Completed Receipt
(Doc ID 2467618.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, using Hand Held (HH), when the user confirms the receipt of a Direct Store Delivery (DSD), there is no "Print" option to print the DSD receipt. If a DSD (with ASN) is received by container then the system navigates back to the DSD Receiving List instead of giving the option to print the Direct Delivery report. If the user receives the delivery from the header level, it works, but if each individual container is received it completes the delivery without the option to print a completed report.
When performing DSD Receiving (DSD On the Fly, DSD w/ ASN, PO) there is should be an option to print a completed delivery report so that it can be provided to the vendor and additionally stored in the location. This would most easily be achieved by the system navigating back to the Receipt Summary screen once the delivery is confirmed. From here the user would then be able to print as many reports as needed, then escape out of the application.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving
2. DSD Receiving
3. Create Receipt
4. Enter item id
5. Select Item Receiving
6. Enter item id and quantity
7. Total for Summary
8. Confirm Container, Yes to receive, Enter to Continue
9. Notice that there is a print option on the Receipt Summary screen here but there receiving is not yet complete as additional items/containers can be added
10. Select Confirm Delivery, Yes to continue, Enter to Continue
11. Notice that the screen is now on the DSD Receiving screen instead of the Receipt Summary screen
- Login to SIM
- Navigate to Shipping/Receiving
- DSD Receiving
- Receive Delivery
- Scan barcode to identify delivery
- Select Edit Container
- Select the first container
- Select Next and then Default Qty, Yes
- Select Back and then Confirm Container, Yes, Enter to Continue
- Repeat steps 5-8 until all containers are confirmed
The system navigates back to the DSD Receiving List instead of giving the option to print the Direct Delivery report. If the user receives the delivery from the header level, it works, but if each individual container is received it completes the delivery without the option to print a completed report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document