Non-Ranged Consignment and Non-Inventory Items Are Ranged to the Store When Included in the Third Party Stock Count File
(Doc ID 2467627.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, when a non-ranged Consignment and Non-Inventory items are included in the third party input file, SIM ranges these items to the Store in status 'Q'. The stock for these items is also updated, throwing the inventory picture out of sync between SIM and Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an auto authorized, Unit and Amount (UA) stock count and extract.
2. Take snapshot.
3. Ensure that the input file contains two items (one Consignment (Item_type = 5) and one non-inventory item (Item_type = 12)) that are not available at a store.
4. Run ThirdPartyStockCountImport batch with the input file.
5. Query STORE_ITEM and note that the items are ranged to the store with status 'Q'.
6. Query STORE_ITEM_STOCK table and note that the items are inserted with count quantities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!