Inventory Adjustment Confirmation Prints Blank Report If Inventory Adjustment Is Not Saved First
(Doc ID 2467649.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, users are unable to print the Inventory Adjustment (IA) report using Hand Held (HH), without saving the IA first. If the IA is confirmed without being saved, a blank report is printed. If the IA is saved and confirmed, then find that the actual report prints with correct details.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an IA for an item using HH.
2. Select a reason, enter an item and quantity.
3. Go to Totals screen and select 'Confirm Now'.
4. At the prompt asking to print the report, select 'Yes'.
5. Find that a blank report is printed.
6. Create another IA, but this time select 'Confirm Later'.
Note that the IA is saved.
7. Edit the same IA, confirm and print the report.
Note that the report is printed with all the correct details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!