DSD Receipt Cannot Be Printed Unless Saved First in SIM
(Doc ID 2467665.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Direct Store Delivery (DSD) report cannot be printed unless the delivery is saved or completed. Without saving or completing the delivery, if a report print option is selected, a blank report is printed. However, if the receiving is either saved or confirmed, the report prints correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving, DSD Receiving.
2. Select Create Receipt.
3. Enter the Supplier ID.
4. Select Apply.
5. Select Create Container.
6. Select Add/Scan Item.
7. Enter a SKU and received quantity and select Apply.
8. Repeat item entry as necessary. Once container receiving is complete, close the Advanced Item Entry pop-up window by selecting Cancel.
9. Select Print.
a. Note that the report is blank.
10. Select Confirm.
11. Select Yes.
12. If applicable, repeat steps for additional containers.
13. Select Print. Note that the report is blank.
14. Select Confirm Delivery.
15. After time has passed, filter the DSD Receiving List to show your most recent received item.
16. Highlight the most recently receive item and select Print.The report successfully prints.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!