SIM Handheld(HH) Transfer Shipping Report Blank Unless Saved
(Doc ID 2467695.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, users are unable to print transfer shipment report, without saving it first.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log into SIM Hand Held (HH)
2. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving,Transfer Shipping,Create Shipment
3. Select Store
4. Enter the destination ID
5. Select Add Container
6. Select Add/Edit Item
7. Enter an item id and quantity
8. Select Total for Summary
9. Note that if Print Report is selected here that the Shipment Container report prints the container with no items and the HH navigates back to the Shipment Menu instead of the Shipment Summary screen
10. Navigate back to order if print was selected by selecting Edit Shipment, Store, and entering Shipment ID, selecting Edit Container, then selecting the only container on the shipment
11. Select Confirm Container, Enter to continue
Note: if the print option was selected earlier ,then the container will be null and throws an error message.
13. Select Print Report, selecting the transfer shipment report and appropriate printer
Note that if step 9 is omitted then step 11 prints correctly
When printing a container report after creating a new transfer shipment but before confirming the container, the report prints with header information but no item information.Workaround: Select Save on the Container Summary screen before selecting Print Report.
Expected Result: When performing Transfer Shipping the user should be able to print a container shipping report after entering items but before confirming the container.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document