IMD Search For External Id Containing Dash Character "-" Returns Inaccurate Results.
(Doc ID 2468075.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IMD search for external id containing character "-" does not return accurate result. It returns zero result even though records are present with external id having dash character.
1. Set External ID value on an IMD to ‘<VALUE>’
2. update d1_init_msrmt_data
set imd_ext_id = '<VALUE>'
where init_msrmt_data_id = '<VALUE2>';
3. Locate the IMD and verify the External ID value. Note that the 14th character is displayed with a different type of dash character to the others.
4. Copy the External ID value to the clipboard.
5. Paste External ID value into the IMD Search screen and search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document