Connection Issues When Posting Multiple Comments in Billing Care
(Doc ID 2468663.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), when posting multiple comments/notes (more than 6 to 8 times), the users experiences connection issues. After that, users are not able to log in or use Billing Care (BC).
To resolve this issue, one has to restart WebLogic Server (WLS).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open an account from BC
2. Post a payment to an account
3. Under Newsfeed, click on Payment
4. In Payment Details Page, post a comment
5. Repeat Step 4 six to eight times
6. After adding comment for more than six time, once can see connection issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document