Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management Version 18.0 Patch Set 1 (184.108.40.206)
(Doc ID 2468808.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Portfolio Management - Version 18.0 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Availability As-Of: 28-SEPT-2018
The following bugs were fixed:
- Bug 28304710 - Clicking on link shown in category results in an incomplete address in browser
- Bug 27800280 - Export large score card failed in IE11
- Bug 28482262 - Scorecards not available for export
Primavera Portfolio Management 18.0 Patch Set 1 includes support for:
- MSP 2016
- Safari browser 11.1
- SQL Server 2017
OPPM 18.0 platform requirements are noted in the "Tested Configurations" spreadsheet, which is available here: OPPM 18.0 Tested Configurations.
Install & Upgrade Information:
For customers installing OPPM 220.127.116.11:
- If you apply OPPM 18.104.22.168 to one Primavera Portfolio Management application server, you must apply it to all Primavera Portfolio Management application servers in that environment.
- Install or upgrade Primavera Portfolio Management using the instructions in the OPPM 18.0 Documentation Library:
- The complete OPPM 18.0 Documentation Library is available on docs.oracle.com.
The 22.214.171.124 patch set is now available via Patches & Updates on MOS by searching for MOS Patch #: 28719719
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document