Why Two Debits In Some Scenarios Which Are Same As No Receipts
(Doc ID 2469337.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why do we raise two debit documents when one of the debit document value is becoming 0?
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with 3 items (i1,i2,i3).
2. Create a receipt with 3 items (i1,i2,i3).
3. Create an invoice with 2 items (i3, i4).
4. Execute Automatch batch and look invoice will be in URMTCH status.
5. Resolve discrepancies using CBC & CBQ reason codes and invoice is in MTCH.
6. Run reimrollup
Notice that 2 debit memos are created with 1 having 0 cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document