DSD Purchase Order Without Advanced Shipment Notification (ASN) Receiving Greater Than PO Expected Qty Yields An Unknown Exception
(Doc ID 2469842.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM), when receiving more of an item on a Purchase Order, the system yields an error message when confirming the container and the item is not added to container.
Steps to Reproduce:
- User has role permission: Allow Over Receiving for DSD Receiving.
- Store parameter: Direct Delivery Auto Remove Over Received Quantity = No.
- From handheld, navigate to Shipping/Receiving, DSD Receiving, Purchase Order.
- Select desired purchase order.
- Select Add Container.
- Select Item Receiving.
- Scan/Enter SKU.
- Enter the number of units received (more than on PO expected qty) and press Enter.
- Continue entering items until all items have been received.
- Select Total (Shift + 8 if Android is not available).
- Select Confirm Container.
- Select Yes – Yields the Unknown Exception or Error.
Note, pressing Enter takes you back to the Main Menu and does not Confirm the Container
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document