P6 Professional Client Does Not Allow For Manually Typing Activity Id's When Using The "Contains" Function
(Doc ID 2470822.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Filtering for Activities in P6 Pro Client, the user is having issues entering text when using "Activity ID contains". The software defaults to bringing up a picker list instead of letting the user type text.
Using a "contains" value, the user is expecting to enter text instead of seeing a picker box to select specific values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to P6 Pro Client.
- Create a new Filter on an Activity Layout.
- Select any Activity Code Type as the first Filter condition with an 'equals' function and select any Code Value for it to match.
- Add another Filter condition under the first and select 'Activity Id' with a 'contains' (or Start With / End With) click in the Value Cell.
- The user is unable to type anything in the cell.
- Click in the cell again and the software opens a picker box to select an Activity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document