Enhancement: Reversals and Non-reversals Should Grouped Using the Same Bulking Criteria
(Doc ID 2471120.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Enterprise Policy Administration - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing the bulking criteria of a financial transaction detail (process data) , financial transaction details that were created before the change of the bulking criteria are not being grouped with financial transaction details that are created after the change of the bulking criteria. This is a follow up on the change that was made as a result of a previous SR entitiled "Debit and credit invoice lines with the same amount". In that change made it possible to group the reversal transactions with the new transaction, but this only works if both transactions have the same bulking criteria.
To create the issue:
1. Create a financial transaction for a policy, using bulking criteria.
2. Run the financial transaction set activities.
3. Change the bulking criteria.
4. Do a mutation to the policy used in step 1 that generates a recalculation of the policy.
5. Create a reversal financial transaction and a new one for the policy ( as a result of the mutation in step 4).
6. Run the financial transaction set activities.
7. Run the financial transaction set activities.
8. Check the flat file or XML for the invoice lines created.
There is no workaround; it is not possible to change the bulking criteria on financial transaction details that have already been processed.
Business Impact: After a change is made to the bulking criteria it is impossible to group the old financial transactions that were made before the change with the new financial transactions that are created after the change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document