OTB Date Is Not Recalculated Upon Clicking The Recalculate Button For The PO.
(Doc ID 2471403.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the recalculation button in a Purchase Order, the pick up date, the not before/not after date are recalculated but the OTB date is not recalculated and when trying to save the PO the below error message is displayed.
Error "The Not Before Date must be earlier than, or equal to, the OTB EOW Date."
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Orders>Manage Orders.
2. Search for the Order that is in "Approved" Status.
3. Go to Actions>Edit.
4. Change the "Not Before Date" and "Not After Date".
5. Click on the "Calculate Dates" Icon.
6. You will get confirmation popup "Do you want to overwrite the existing dates? If you select Yes, all dates will be calculated. If you select No, only dates that do not already have a value will be calculated."
7. Click Yes.
8. Click Save.
9. Note the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document