ReIM System is Throwing an Error When Creating -ve Non Merchandise Against Debit Memo
(Doc ID 2471643.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReIM system is throwing below error for all Non Merchandise Cost < -1.40 UPTO Negative Infinity when the line level total cost is -281.88.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create a Debit Memo for an item with Unit Cost = -93.96 and quantity= 3. Total cost at detail level will be = -93.96 x 3 = 281.88.
2. At header level, add the Total Merchandise Cost as -281.88.
3. Add the Non Merchandise Cost = -1.41 or -10.
4. Keep the CALC_TOLERANCE = 1 and CALC_TOLERANCE_IND = 'P' in IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.
5. Save the Document. After clicking on save button, user's are getting the error: "Non Merchandise Cost is unaccounted for in the Total Cost".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document