Transfers With Packs Not Shipped Are Not Closed When Running TSFCLOSE Batch
(Doc ID 2471784.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.0.1 version, Inventory Movement
Transfers with packs not shipped are not closed.
Created a transfer with an external finisher in the middle (with a 2nd leg) with pack items - no assortment information is generated for packs.
When tsfclose run and it already overdue the days to consider the close of this transfer - transfer is not closed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a transfer from warehouse (wh1) to warehouse (wh2) with an external finisher in the middle (finish1).
- Choose a pack item that doesn't have any assortment information available for a pack item and the external finisher (finish1) - no information in item_loc for item = packA and loc = finish1.
- Add a pack item (packA) to the transfer. The form will ask to create the assortment, answer Yes.
- No assortment information is created for the pack item (added to the transfer) and the external finisher - no information in item_loc for item = packA and loc = finish1.
Note: Assortment information is correctly created for the component items of the pack.
- Approve the transfer.
- TSF_CLOSE_OVERDUE parameter should be 'Y'.
- Move the VDATE so that the transfer CREATE_DATE is not within the TSF AUTO CLOSE DAYS parameter.
- Run the TSFCLOSE.pc batch.
- Transfers were not closed (status = 'D').
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document